Catch me 'cause I am fallingπŸ“ŒBook ReviewπŸ“


 

#bookreview πŸ’« Review #99πŸ“

πŸ“Œ

Title: Catch me 'cause I am falling

πŸ’«

Author: Ratnakumar Raghunath

πŸ’«

pages: 12

πŸ’«

Format: Kindle

πŸ’«

Rating: 🌠🌠🌠🌠4/5

πŸ“Œ

Review: πŸ“

Catch me 'cause I am falling is a heart-warming story of Abhi and his Love Shray. Abhi losing his partner and the love of his life Shray after getting addicted to drinks. 


So, he is in search of his lost love, because of that he lost interest in everything of late. It is a very quick read based on LGBTQ+ related, as one can finish it in just a matter of ten minutes. 


The narration is very crisp and clear. It's an emotional read and the main character's (Abhi) is just fantastic and you will fall in love with the author's writing. In the end, it is leaving you with hope.

πŸ“Œ

#bookreadergirl #bookreadersonly 

@engage_with_polomy

#bookreadersofinstagram #bookreaderscommunity

#bookreviewer #bookreviews

#bookreviewsforinstagram

#bookreadandlike #bookishsoul #readersclubindia #bookreviewblog #bookreviewblogger #instareads #instabookfollowers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your home is in my heart πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«

The girl in the dream -- Book Review

You belong with me πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«