ARJUN: Without a doubt 🏹book review🏹


#bookreview 🏹 Review #100
🏹
Title: ARJUN: Without a doubt
Author: Dr Shinde Sweety
pages: 306
Format: Paperback
Rating: 🌠🌠🌠🌠5/5
🏹

The Crux and Review :🏹
πŸ’–
Holla, Bookaholics! 
πŸŽ‰
Here I am writing my hundredth πŸ’―πŸ’₯ review. So I thought of something special which should also be my favourite genre and topic, Immediately this read came to my mind. Then took up this read and here I am writing my review of my most favourite read which outstands from the rest. 
🏹
*ARJUN: Without a doubt* which is related to the great epic "Mahabharatha".
🏹
COVER: 
The cover of the book is stunning and awesome to the core which has been painted through the magnificent colours, feather with an arrow. That attracts and provokes any reader to grab it in the paperback format.
🏹
CRUX:
ARJUN: without a doubt is a retelling of Mahabharatha, narrated beautifully in Arjun (my most favourite character from the epic and a great warrior prince and a deadliest opponent) and Draupadi's slant. Come explore Mahabharatha in the voice of Arjun. The story is full of revenge, ill-treatment, ill fate and finally war. The Story and narration are divided properly between Arjun and Draupadi, which made things easier for readers without any confusion. This is not an easy read as one thinks, and takes time and maturity to understand things. 
🏹
Coming to the story: It starts from the infamous swayamvar of Draupadi, where Pandavas came to attend and finally Arjun won Draupadi in swayamvar then how she is forced (because of her boon from previous birth) to marry all the five Pandavas. Mostly this read is more about the Mahanayak Arjun. Many people still think and spread negativity about him which I don't agree with as he never uses any weapon to destroy the good things and never misused any Asthras.
🏹
The book is a gem. It can gift you power, knowledge, self-control and much more. The tale of Mahabharata was properly narrated and beautifully balanced in this book. It deserves to be on every reader's shelves “Without a doubt”.
🏹
#shaheersheikh
#epic #indianepic
#mahanayakarjun
#arjunwithoutadoubt
#universeofarjuna
@universe_of_arjuna
@engage_with_polomy
#mahabharatha #mahabharatham
#bookreadandlike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your home is in my heart πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«

The girl in the dream -- Book Review

You belong with me πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«