She still loved me -- Book Review ✍️

Book Review ✍️
 

Title: She still loved me

🔸

Author: Sunil Kumar

🔹

Format: paperback

🔸

pages: 215

🔹

About the book:✍️

She still loved me, a life journey of a poor boy named Vinod and journey from a son of a poor farmer to becoming an IAS. The story starts with the school and childhood days of Vinod in a remote village in Uttar Pradesh. He roams around his village during those days with his friends Hari and Inder. After a few years, he was separated from his friends to pursue his higher studies in a different city. There he first meets Kiran, a classmate during his graduation then Neha during his post-graduation both fall for each other and finally Shikha during his higher studies. He feels attached to all of them but never had an intension to marry anyone, finally marries another woman from his native village whose father is well of with political power. But he never shows any signs of love towards her too and lives only for money. Depicts a typicaL selfish character lives only for money and his IAS post. Vinod's character should have moulded better in a positive way. The world is started facing a crisis from the outbreak of corona. He realizes his fault finally after it affects his life when some of his close relatives including his wife(but he never felt anything for her departure) and Shikha departs from this world. Shikha dies of corona while trying to save many common people's life.

🔸

🔹

My thoughts:✍️

When it comes to the story it is very simple. I can see a few errors here and there. I didn't find it much engaging for me. I finished in a single sitting though, but a first-time reader can go for it. One thing I liked in the book is the message that it gave in the final pages. you can earn millions but always try to be a very humble person and respect every human, because nothing is permanent in this world. A Rating of 3.5 is what I am giving to this read.

🔸

🔹

@bookreview 

#sashreview @ladythor

#bookreviews #bookreviewsforinstagram

#bookreadandlike @bookreview @bookish @readersreview 

🔸

🔹

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your home is in my heart 💫Book review 💫

The girl in the dream -- Book Review

You belong with me 💫Book review 💫