Tales with a twist -- Book Review ✍️

 

#bookreview 

Title: Tales with a twist

πŸ”Έ

Author: Kavitha Arjun

πŸ”Ή

Format: Kindle

πŸ”Έ

pages: 82

πŸ”Ή

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5/5 

πŸ”Έ

πŸ”Ή

The Crux: ✍️

Tales with a twist is a conglomeration of ten short stories which will entertain you till the very end. The stories are filled with emotions. Every story takes the reader to a new journey and few stories takes a trip down the memory lane of the childhood. My favourite stories are πŸ’š

Petrichor

Hi 5 friends

Night at the site 

Someone is following me

Manuscript

The girl next door

Fate,God and reality

πŸ”Έ

πŸ”Ή

My comments: ✍️

I love the stories which mainly revolves around children. The author impressed me with her Narration. The story telling is engaging and gripping. The language is simple and lucid. It's a quick read and can finish it in a single sitting. Eager to read more stories of her. A clutching read.

πŸ”Έ

πŸ”Ή

@reviewing_world @kavitha_arjun1 

@bookreview  #sashreview 

#bookreviews #bookreviewsforinstagram

#bookreadandlike @bookreview @bookish @readersreview 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your home is in my heart πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«

The girl in the dream -- Book Review

You belong with me πŸ’«Book review πŸ’«